EXHIBITORS MUST HAVE THEIR OWN PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE TO COVER ANY EVENTUALITY.
The Committee in the interest of safety request the public to note the following:
- Obey the direction of the safety officers, stewards, notices & public announcements.
- Stay outside the judging rings at all times and keep well clear of all animals.
- Parents, and those in charge of young children should keep them under close supervision and take particular care at all times.
- Please keep all entrances and exits FREE at all times to facilitate ambulances.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
The Irish Shows Association would advise all animal owners who have their animals insured to have the insurance cover extended to cover them while showing animals at shows. If you are one of the few, who don’t have cover we would advise that you think about putting it in place for this purpose to protect yourself in the event of your animal lashing out and injuring someone or damaging someone’s property, as if it is established that your animal was out of control, you may be responsible and may end up paying all or part of any settlement reached.
Exhibitors should familiarise themselves with the layout of the field